FR Pipe Wrap is designed to maintain the fire resistance of fire separating walls and floors when these are breached by plastic pipes, conduits or metal pipes with continuous combustible insulation. It may be used in drywalls, masonry or concrete walls and floors.
Each pipe wrap consists of a graphite-based reactive intumescent strip which reacts to heat and closes the opening left by the softening plastic pipe or pipe insulation in a fire. It can be installed completely around the pipes or insulation and secured with the self adhesive tab. The annular space around the pipe wrap is to be sealed with EX Mortar or FR Board.
- Classified for PVC-U, PVC-C, PE, LDPE, MDPE, HDPE, ABS, SAN+PVC and PP pipes
- Classified for fire sealing in all types of constructions
- Excellent sound insulation
- Fire classifications up to 240 minutes for both integrity and insulation
- Emission free
- 30 years working life guarantee