FR Foam is designed to maintain the fire resistance in walls by filling linear gaps in drywalls, concrete or masonry walls. FR Foam has excellent thermal properties (0.0354W/Mk) and sound insulation.
Supplied as a single component polyurethane foam, FR Foam cures by moisture absorption. FR Foam provides excellent adhesion to most materials used in constructions with high durability during service once cured.
- Suitable for sealing window and door fittings
- Suitable for filling free spaces, cracks, gaps and pipe penetrations
- Suitable for sealing roof, wall and floor joints
- Excellent thermal properties
- Provides excellent sound insulation